Wednesday, February 25, 2009

After this I promise I'm done...at least for a while!

Here is my last great suggestion for Christmas. Actually it's kind of a whole bunch of suggestions wrapped up into one. Go to Sew, mama, sew and check out the handmade holidays link on her sidebar.

Now I promise not to mention Christmas again for at least a couple of months.


psst. I wouldn't mind getting these as a gift either!

5 comments:

Pepple said...

Thanks for the great link! I want to get my Christmas presents done during the summer months (when we don't homeschool) and you have given me some great ideas! Now, if only I could be as crafty as you and Joni!

Danielle said...

That is one of my very favorite sites! I was actually going to recommend it to you. I get tons of ideas there.

Good for you for getting an early start on things. Can't wait to see what you make!

LoraBelieves said...

I love the Sew, Mama, Sew blog. They have tons of great ideas for all occasions, or just because you feel like making something.

LoraBelieves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Gave you some bloggy love today Sally, the Sisterhood Award. Love ya lots. The pics of Macy, priceless!