Today I have a couple pork dinner ideas for you courtesy of my Aunt Maria. She suggests cooking some pork chops with golden mushroom soup on low for 6-8 hours. You can also add potatoes, onions, and mushrooms to the mix if you want a complete meal.
Her other great idea is to cook boneless pork ribs with some liquid smoke for also 6-8 hours and then pull the pork. The meat can be eaten as is or made into pork burritos with onions and pineapple. Yummy!


3 comments:
All the crock pot recipes look great so far! I will have to add them to my list next time I go shopping. I am going to e-mail you some of my favorites today since we use the crock pot a lot. Oh and I love that summer hat you posted, I might have to attempt something like that for the girls this summer.
Sally I love all the crockpot recipes! I have some great ones I will email you.
thanks for posting these...I am always looking for crockpot recipes too and I hate trying new ones and then being disappointed
Post a Comment