It was supposed to be an envelope back pillow case for the 18 inch pillow I bought for our bed. Instead, it ended up being a 15 inch patchwork pillow.


Ya, I cut it WAY too small.
Lemonade is lemonade though right?! So what if it brought me to the point of almost cursing in front of my children. It's done, and it matches my new bedding.


7 comments:
I like it better! Happy mistake. :) See you tomorrow.
It is very cute...Sometimes our mistakes don't end up being mistakes at all!
I think it is cute! :)
It's so cute. You didn't tell me you were making one. Do you have any idea's for the wall color yet?
GORGEOUS !
that is so cute! I wanna learn, next time u do something crafty call me so I can watch how to do it.
dynamite comes in small packages! And your pillow is DYNAMITE!!!
Post a Comment