Friday, January 30, 2009

Sick kids, Messy house, No sleep

And what was the other thing.....oh ya

Entertainment a la Samm!


7 comments:

Joni Gardine said...

She is one in a million! Missed you all today. I hope the luncheon was a great success!

Jennifer said...

Sorry to hear you have sick ones. That is never fun. Samm is too much. I love the reindeer tail :)

Kory Jane said...

Thank you so much for the luncheon Sally. I am so sorry that I left and didn't really help clean up. If I would have drove myself I would have stayed and helped. I do love the tail, creativity must run in the family.

Lorie said...

SAMM is so big!! I can't believe how grown up she looks. BTW, Funny glue gun comment. You don't know HOW glad I am to hear that his scar is gone.

Anonymous said...

That's my Samm!!

Jenn said...

Aawww...she's so cute! I love the tights!

Natalie said...

What a cute Rudolph... everyone needs a little Samm in their life. Thanks for sharing. p.s. that will be an awesome wedding slide show photo someday.