On our way home tonight James said "For Christmas, I'm going to ask for a real force field." I said "OK" and didn't think much of it, but Macy wanted to know why, so he explained that he wants it so dad cant beat him up anymore. Um. Yes. So. every once in a while I tell Josh that the kids need to be roughed up a little and it usually ends in tears, but it's good for them! Apparently James does not agree however.
Alright, now on to the Laila part. She is by far our most serious child...until you turn on the music! I took the kids to skate night tonight and was a little worried about how to keep Laila entertained, but she had a blast! She ended up entertaining the lady sitting next to us.


2 comments:
That's a cute little wiggle! Josh probably wanted a force field when he was growing up too. Linne' rougher him up occasionaly.
Awe! Cute tushy wiggle!
Dad's never seem to know their own strength or when it's not fun anymore. ;)
Post a Comment