Sunday, September 16, 2012

Makes me SO sad!

 


5 comments:

melissa said...

Oh thats quite the bruise :( She won't remember it though! I've had three bad experiences with Paisley and I'm pretty sure I will never forget them! But, she does not remember so that makes me feel better!

Amy said...

So did you find out if it was broken?

Ria said...

That is sad. Poor thing. But it will heal. Good thing you got those pics in first though.

Sally said...

Josh says it's not broken!!! What's bad though is that just after I took these pictures she fell again and hit her forehead on the corner of the wall. She's looking pretty rough right now.

Seth and Julie said...

Ouch! I was going to ask if it was broken so I am glad to hear that it is not. We have all had those ick moments as moms and at least it happened while you were busting your butt to get beautiful pics that show how much you love her not sleeping while she was climbing the walls or something.