YES! We finally made it back to school! And it is off to a GREAT start. Three days in a row James has come home happy and with no discipline problems!!! He has the same teacher that Samm had in 2nd grade and she is really patient, so I have been hoping this would be THE year for him. I don't want to jump the gun too early in saying that it is, but it's already better than last year so I am hopeful.
Poor Macy still has to wait one more year and she is VERY sad about being left behind. All her little heart wants to do is ride that school bus.
The ONLY way James will agree to having his hair fixed every morning is if I give him a mowhawk. It looks better than fuzzy bed head, so why not!
And the bus is ALWAYS 30 minutes late on the first day of school so there was a lot of anticipation leading up to it's arrival.
HURRAY for a new year!


6 comments:
It was weird for me to not have to worry about anyone's school schedule! Those were the days. :) Love the pictures, especially Macy in the background. You can feel her pain.
I swear your kids are so photogenic. Poor Macy, Hailey is the same way but she has two more years. Enjoy her this last year home. Wish we lived closer so our kids could play. Love ya.
You take great pictures Sally! I love the one with the two watching in the background.
I also love the pic of your two little ones in the background. Cute!
Is it just me, or is James's hair getting darker? He used to me a toe head right? I'm so sorry for Macy being left behind. Ava wants to ride the bus too. Hurray for school!
Awe poor Macy! I like James' Mohawk. Hope they have a good year!
Post a Comment