Thursday, October 4, 2012

A decade of silliness, drama, and love...

That is what she has given us. I'm the luckiest mom in the world!
 


Ugly birthday cupcakes is what happens when you suddenly realize an hour before the party that the only muffin cups you have left are Halloween ones and your homemade frosting looks like dog poop.


We added m&m's on top to help them out a little bit, and she didn't seem to mind


After the presents were opened and ugly cupcakes consumed, a dance party ensued.


She's probably not going to love us so much one day for putting this on the Internet.

6 comments:

Kory Jane said...

Aww Happy Birthday Samm....I loved all the moves. Where was James???

melissa said...

Happy Birthday Samm! Loved the dancing! I'm a little jealous you all are wearing jeans! Hard to believe these kids are getting so grown up!

Seth and Julie said...

Crazy to have a kid in double digits, right? That child just oozes personality. I love all her dance moves...totally made me smile.

Anonymous said...

Where was James? I thought maybe her daddy would show some moves, after all Sally was tearing up the carpet. Loved Samm moves and she should be proud of this video when she's older, her moves were exceptional! Love you all.

Jenn said...

I want Samm's PJ's!! They are so cute! Man, that girl can move! lol. Happy Birthday Samm! I can still remember perfectly the first time I met you. :)

Thompsonfamily1 said...

I like Samm's moves. Happy Birthday Samm!