I have to give myself a little pep talk everyday just to keep going. "3 weeks left. I can do this!"
If I didn't have this darn pain in my hips than it might not be quite as bad. Although I'm sure I would still be feeling over baked and D.O.N.E. Are there really women out there that love being pregnant? I do love bits and pieces of it, but overall it's not my favorite part of motherhood. Especially the part where I have to use a golf club as a cane to get to the bathroom in the middle of the night! True story.
Last night I couldn't take it any more so I decided I would sleep on the couch because oddly enough it is the one place I can lay without being in a lot of pain. The only problem is the rest of me is incredibly uncomfortable and I don't get any more sleep than I would in bed and I usually end up with a head ache the next day. Anyway, last night I opted for the head ache instead of hip pain and without me even asking Josh grabbed a blanket and curled up on the other side of the couch so I wouldn't have to be alone.
What a great man I have! Sure wish I could sleep that soundly!



2 comments:
Oh it does a mother's heart good to hear stories about the good deeds her son has done. I am one proud mama!
Sorry that you feel bad. We will soon be there and then it will be over.
I had the world's easiest pregnancies and still only thought it was fun the first time, but it is oh so worth it!!! Only 3 weeks!!! So exciting!
I love this post! What a thoughtful gesture. I love when people stay in love. Do you think he'd just do the whole pregnancy for you if he could? Maybe not, but to be fair he works pretty hard for your babies too. Here's praying that baby comes early!
Post a Comment