Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Laila ? Rollins

My newest little lovely still does not have a middle name. Maybe tomorrow, or maybe not.


In the mean time here are her stats and I am off to bed again.

She was born on Monday the 22nd at 2:51 pm
She weighed in at 7 pounds 3 ounces (exactly the same as Macy)
She measured 20.5 inches long which makes her my longest baby so far
And she is eating, sleeping, and pooping like a champ!


5 comments:

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Congrats to your sweet family. She is adorable and I love her cute name. So great to see she came safe and sound. Miss you guys!

Seth and Julie said...

Congratulations! Middle name or not she is CUTE. I am happy to hear that everyone is happy and healthy.

Kory Jane said...

She is so beautiful Sally!! I am so glad that things went well. Good luck on that middle name. Always seems to be the hardest. Love you.

Thor'sblog said...

Congrats guys!!!

Kate said...

Ohhh Sally, she's cute! Congrats! If it helps, I don't have a middle name. My mom's intention was for my maiden name to be my middle name. And I guess it's nice not to have 4 names now! Good luck choosing. Naming a child is hard!