Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mr. Fashion


  • By the time James was 3 and could completely dress himself I would find him in different outfits all day long.
  • Last week I took him to get some school clothes and after 15 minutes of staring at t-shirts I finally told him he had 10 seconds to pick one or I was checking out and he wouldn't get any. (The above photo is the shirt that caused him so much decision making anguish)
  • Today we took the kids to get school shoes and after several suggestions from Dad that were all too this or that he finally asked James "Well, which ones do you want?" James immediately went to the most expensive pair of tennis shoes and stated "I want these ones!" (A pair of Above The Rim basketball shoes) Lucky for James Dad is a kids shoe buying novice and didn't bother to look at the price, just assuming that all shoes at Payless were $15 or less. They are NOT!
  • I have only known one other boy in my life that is more particular about the clothes he wears, which is why we have affectionately started calling James, Uncle Keith!  

3 comments:

Kory Jane said...

Who would have thought right? Still, there is something nice about a guy who likes to dress nice. That is so funny that he had a hard time choosing. He is such a cute kid.

Keith said...

:) I always knew I had a special connection with James. Just this last week I spent 2 hours at Foot Locker picking out a new pair of shoes :)

Anonymous said...

That's funny because when Josh was a young kid he would wear just about anything, as long as it was boy clothing that is!