No, you mean that doesn't happen at your house?
OK, so it really doesn't ever happen at our house either (Actually it does, just replace can I scrub the floor with can I play on the computer) except I spent several hours the other day scrubbing our kitchen floor and apparently it looked like a lot of fun because Samm was begging to help me. Instead though I paid her a dollar to take the other two kids downstairs and entertain them for me and promised she could help me finish the next morning.
I don't think it turned out to be as much fun as she imagined, but she was a trooper and hung in there with me for an hour so we could get it finished.
And it really did need to be done! For some reason my regular sweeping and mopping just aren't cutting it.


5 comments:
What is the secret to get your floors so much cleaner?! Do tell.
Don't be scrubbing too much, I don't want you to have that baby before we get there! Are you having that "nesting syndrome"?
Shannon, I used an entire box of Borax!
I'm behind in my blogging so I need to respond to a former post.
I LOVE watching baseball and am so glad that James loves it too. I have such fond memories of going to the Chicago Cubs with my dad.
And, for the up to date comment, What a wonderful granddaughter I have!
also... you look cute pregnant! And sorry about the hip pain. That was the worst for me too. I remember!
Post a Comment