So pink, so cute, so girly. I love it. I think she has her own look about her. I guess it will keep changing as she gets older. Hope you are doing great. Love you.
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
5 comments:
Now I think I see a little of James in her. She is filling out so nice. Oh and by the way, I love the color of your changing pad!!!
So pink, so cute, so girly. I love it. I think she has her own look about her. I guess it will keep changing as she gets older. Hope you are doing great. Love you.
I think the other three look so much like Josh, but I see lots of you in this one Sally.
She is gorgeous, Sally! I can see you in her features. I hope you are doing well. Call me if you need anything at all!
She is absolutely beautiful. I can't believe it has been a week already. Hope you are getting some sleep.
Post a Comment