Monday, November 15, 2010

Mommy makeover

It seems like everywhere I turn lately there is something or someone reminding me that I am almost 30, almost past my "young" Mom years. Even Samm decided that it was time for me to get an updated look!

Samm: "Mom, do you want to come to my makeup salon?"
Me: "Oh yes, please."
Samm: "OK, it's going to be a lot of fun. It's very mommish!"

Macy went first, and then me, and I have to say, bright pink lipstick and blue eyeshadow just might be making a come back!

And by way of announcement. My sister Jenn asked me to join her over at her blog The best me (permanently) And I'm very excited about it. So make sure you add it to your blog list because we are going to be sharing a lot of fun stuff. Today Jenn is showing you how to decorate with towels, and I promise you it really makes a difference in the way your bathroom looks.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

The bright blue eye shadow is definately you!

Lisa Anguiano said...

I love the color! When I saw Paula Dean with black smokey eyeshadow, I thought, thats it I will never be too old for dramatic make-up! She looked amazing! Did I ever tell u that I have a blog for make-up? I don't really have a lot of posts just pics. But I'm working on building up a portfolio and going to make-up school in cali next spring. it's makeupbylisaa.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the lipstick - makes your lips very lucious!! Maybe the cosmotology gene has been inherited!