Monday, November 8, 2010

Next day hair revival

I know a lot of you were familiar with my sister Jenn's blog Not so crafty crafts, and if you haven't heard yet, she has revamped things a little and it is now called The best me. It's all about helping us just do the best we can each day in our roles as Mother's and wives and not get down on ourselves because we aren't doing it as good as our neighbor. Don't worry, there will still be plenty of crafts and recipes to share, and I'm hoping she will share some of her fashion tips with us, because she always looks great. Anyway, today I did a post for her about how to revive your flat limp hair the day after you spent so much time washing and styling it. You can check it out HERE.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

limp......really?

Sally said...

Yes, limp! As in sad and wilted looking. Use your imagination.

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally said...

Chris, this just proves how innocent I am...you on the other hand