Last week I stumbled across this amazing blog. Not only is this lady super talented, but she is generous as well. She is always posting tutorials so that every one else can copy her and dream about being as talented as her some day. So, right now she is actually doing a giveaway for this adorable purse that she made, AND she is offering the pattern for free to anyone who becomes a follower of her blog. Seriously, I am now motivated to get our printer working again. Go over and check it out and make yourself something cute!Tuesday, November 9, 2010
super cute purse than you could win or just make
Last week I stumbled across this amazing blog. Not only is this lady super talented, but she is generous as well. She is always posting tutorials so that every one else can copy her and dream about being as talented as her some day. So, right now she is actually doing a giveaway for this adorable purse that she made, AND she is offering the pattern for free to anyone who becomes a follower of her blog. Seriously, I am now motivated to get our printer working again. Go over and check it out and make yourself something cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So does this mean you will sew one for me??? Still haven't even put the sewing machine my mom gave me together. Where does the thread go....seriously.
Post a Comment