Awhile back (a long while back) the weather was gorgeous so a friend and I took our kids to a little cider mill that is really close to our house, and then later that day Josh and I took the kids to the park. Later that night I uploaded all the pictures to my blog and hit save because I was too tired to write any words. Then it sat un-published for over a month. Anyway, as you can tell I was being a bit dramatic with the title, we've gone outdoors several times since then, but now it is officially too cold to play at the park so I'm finally posting the pictures. And pretty much just the pictures, since once again I am too tired to write much more than this. I think that comes from being a Mom and having to constantly talk (give orders) all day. When the kids are finally in bed I just want silence. Even in my own head!
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























2 comments:
Great pictures. Samm looks so grownup!!
Looks like Macy loves posing for the camera : )
Post a Comment