And so is Samm!
I'm feeling a little bit emotional this year with Samm's birthday. It's a big mile stone for my oldest child, and while I am so happy that she will be getting baptized, I'm afraid this is the beginning of the flood. Young womens, high school, driving, graduation....oh boy! Speaking of boys, I should have put dating in that list.
Good thing right now she is still my toothless little girl. Interestingly, she pulled her tooth out yesterday all by herself, and last year she also lost a tooth on her birthday. I didn't remember her loosing a tooth last year, but this girl is like an elephant. She never forgets. And sure enough, when I looked back through the blog archives, there was a toothless birthday picture. I never really doubted her, I just wanted to jog my memory.
Birthday + tooth fairy visit = very happy and excited girl!
Samm is like me when it comes to birthdays. She LOVES them! It's all she talked about the entire week. But, even as excited as she was, she still wanted to let James and Macy help her open the presents so they would have fun too. She is such a sweet heart.
Her first set of scriptures from Grandma and Grandpa Rollins.
I love this picture, because it really describes Samm's personality. She gets really excited and animated about stuff. I think this picture was taking right in the middle of "It's what I always wanted!" By the way, it's a really annoying yapping poodle! Which I did buy for her, only because I new it would get this reaction.


7 comments:
Happy Birthday SAMM!
Happy Birthday Samm! I can't wait to see baptism pictures. I know what you mean about the flood. 8 seems like the end of the easy years.
Happy Birthday!! We love you!
I love the "it's exaclty what I wanted" picture. So perfect!
Happy Birthday Samm. So proud of her. Is that red velvet cupcakes there Sally girl. Yum yum. I want to see a picture of you in your new skinny jeans and boots. Love your post. Miss you terribly.
Cute pictures! Samm looks so big, I can't believe she is 8! Crazy.
Wow! An 8 year old...I guess I will be there in a couple years too. HAPPY belated BDAY SAMM! She has such a sweet personality! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment