Monday, September 27, 2010

This my friends is why we go to the grocery store


1 cent pony rides! How sweet is that?

Actually, what's really awesome is that I can let her ride 3 times, and suddenly I'm the best Mom ever.

7 comments:

Kory Jane said...

Are you serious? I have never ever seen a 1c pony ride. If we had one here I would take all those useless pennies in my ash tray and spend a good thirty minutes letting my kids ride. Where can we get one of those?

The Thompson Family said...

so cute. Did you have her pose like that?

Anonymous said...

That is what happens when you are born in Oklahoma.

Dee dee said...

Do you remember the ride at
Bi-Mart that broke and it went on and on and on! We finally got off and it was still going! Got my money's worth on that one.

Jenn said...

Wow! 1 penny for a ride! I seriously cannot believe it! I wish we had one. Then I could be the best mom ever too.

Anonymous said...

Wow!Where did you find that?

Sally said...

Meijer