Monday, September 20, 2010

100% finished

No more sanding, painting, or staining. And josh can finally park in the garage again.
Here is a reminder of what our very old and incredibly beat up table used to look like.
Here is our brand new "scratch it and you die!" table, sporting it's new bench. By the way, I LOVE the bench. I know it doesn't really match with the chairs, but I still love having it.

This is a more realistic view of what the table usually looks like. James is showing you all his dinosaur, in case you were wondering.


One of the many reasons why I love this bench.


4 comments:

Kory Jane said...

Very cute, so a bench of many uses. I love the table too, and how much cheaper was that than buying a whole new table.

Jenn said...

It looks great. Good job!

Sally said...

Including the cost of the bench I spent about $130. All of the table and chair sets that I looked at recently were at least $400 and that was only with 4 chairs.

Amy said...

Looks awesome. The bench doesn't match but it doesn't NOT match either. I like the mis matchy look.