Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Want to learn how to cut your bangs?

I'm posting over at Bloom today on how to do just that. Someone please let me know if it's really confusing.

10 comments:

jeanine said...

So I just saw your post on Bloom... I live in Oklahoma too! What ward are you in? I wonder if we know any of the same people. I'm over in OKC 5th ward. Fun to find people who live nearby!

Sally said...

Jeanine, We live in Broken arrow and are in the Indian Springs ward. I do know some people that are from OKC though. Do you know the Cowans?

jeanine said...

Dawn and Corbin? Yep I know them. My brother-in-law and his family just moved to BA. I don't know what ward they are in though. Bob and Daniela Crane?

Seth and Julie said...

I can't even manage a decent ponytail so attempting to cut bangs could end in disaster. I can't wear bangs because I have too much frizz and funny cowlicks in the front of my hair, but I may experiment on my girls.

Now if you could teach me to cut Alex's hair I would be forever in your debt. He refuses to have it any shorter than right above his eyebrows and will run for the hils if they even reach for clippers. Problem is, his hair grows back in to his eyes two weeks after a haircut and it is expensive to take him in so often.

Anyhow, thanks for sharing all your many talents.

Abbie said...

Hey Sally! You're coming to NY! Yayayay! Awesome! Are you bringing kids? Or is it just the two of you? Where are you staying? You have to go to Wicked if you haven't seen it already - it's amazing! AMAZING! And you have to eat at at least two bakeries. Oh there's so much to do!

Okay, my email address is:
abbietastic at gmail.

Let's chat.

melissa said...

Your going to NY too?? Lucky!! Good post, I used to cut my own bangs when I had them in high school. You should do directions on how to cut Beau's hair. He always wants me to do it, but I'm too scared!

Jenn said...

Okay, how is it that I don't know that you are going to NY?!!!!

Rose said...

Not confusing at all. I put a link on my blog to your post on bloom, hope you don't mind :D

Lisa said...

Great post on Bloom Sally. I will be reviewing over and over again!

marzee said...

Sally - what a good idea for a post! Well done.
(And it's fun to see what your husband looks like - i don't usually see pics of him on here.)