Sunday, January 17, 2010

My baby girl is 2!

She is darling, and sweet, and happy, and very much 2! High pitched screaming is a regular part of our daily routine.

But today she had on a pretty new dress ($5 at Target) and was very much darling.




4 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

She looks beautiful!

Chloe has just in the last two weeks become totally obsessed with Dora and Diego. She walks around saying, "swiper no swiping, oh man, and animal in trouble" all day. It cracks me up because 2 is so young to have "a show", so I am glad to see that Macy is a fan too.

When I first brought up this post I thought, oh how cute Samm looks. Then I laughed in my head because I know Samm is not 2, but she reminds me so much of what Samm looked like the last time I saw her.

Kory Jane said...

Wow 2!! Time has flown right.... She is looking so much older now. Miss you guys.

Real Life Roberts said...

WOW! I haven't been on in a while...

Love our family's pic! It turned out so great and colorful!

I totally remember when Macy was born...ummm yesterday!

We need to chat about houses and hair...

Lisa said...

She is truly all of that. Such a special princess!