skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A few weeks ago we took Samm and James to see The Princess and the Frog. Betty was nice enough to watch Macy for us so we could all sit and enjoy the movie. It was just as we were pulling into the parking lot of the theater that I remembered Macy's extra diaper was still sitting in my purse.I called her immediately and assured her that I just changed her so she should be fine until we got back. That is, unless she pooped.Of course that is exactly what she did 20 minutes later. So when we picked her up this is what we found.
There was a firm no juice rule in effect while the dishtowel was on!
5 comments:
How funny! I love it. Isn't it funny how with the first one you walk around with a bag full of useless junk and by the time you get to number 3 you just throw a diaper in the car and go.
I just read a similar bog post from another friend. SO FUNNY.
So would that even stop anything? You might as well have nothing on. Very cute though, I think I actually talked to mom while she was watching her and she pooped. That a girl.
That is too darn funny!
It was my mom who taught me the dishtowel diaper trick although I think that she had those big diaper pins to make it tighter. Oh well, poop happens!
Post a Comment