Then of course as I'm trying to get dinner ready James walks in and nonchalantly says "Mom, Macy needs your help." I asked him if he could help her and he just shrugged and replied "no, she's stuck" as he walked off into his bedroom.
I have to admit that I was slightly annoyed at this because usually when one of the older two tells me that Macy needs my help, it is something they are very capably of helping her with, but don't want to. In this case though, she really did need my help.
And because she wasn't crying or upset I took a picture.
Then I asked Samm to go out and rescue her, but she almost got stuck herself.
In the end, Dad had to be the one to get dirty.


2 comments:
Every little girl loves to be rescued by her daddy!!! What a cute post.
HAHAHAHA! I can't stop laughing at Josh rescuing Macy...
Again, I am reminded after reading your blog that you are so good for me I am so glad we are friends! You help me to know it's okay for your daughter to go play outside when there is a tempting puddle of mud!
Post a Comment