Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pearly white and blacks

This morning we got up much earlier than I enjoy and went to visit the dentist.

Samm was so terrified of having a cavity that she didn't even want them to take the x-rays, because then they might find one and have to tell her. Of cours she didn't though. She had a dentist come talk to her class at school once and came home demanding that we go buy floss that very instant!

James just can't sit still for anything. Including the Dentist. Even with cartoons playing above his head.

Macy was terrific! She is all about being big like the other kids and could not get up in one of the chairs fast enough.

As her reward for doing such a great job, she was allowed to play with the suction wand, and she happily sucked her own spit for a good five minutes!



Then we came home and she decided to eat my mascara!

6 comments:

Kory Jane said...

I guess they looked a little too white.

Seth and Julie said...

That is the story of my life...clean up a mess just to get ready for a bigger one. Silly Macy!

I think the dentist would laugh if I brought my little 4 toothed baby in for a visit. Does Macy have all her teeth?

Sally said...

Julie- Macy does have most of her teeth. When I called to make the appointment it was just going to be for Samm and James, but the lady said they start taking kids at 2 and Macy is close enough so I said OK.

Anonymous said...

Love the black teeth! Were they able to clean James's teeth? You know - he inherited the "Josh genes". When he was little he was never still except when he was alseep. He often wore me out.

Dee dee said...

Too bad it wasn't Halloween, she could have been a perfect Pirate!

The Thompson Family said...

Macy looks like she had fun. Yeah for Dentists!