Monday, November 16, 2009

Consider yourself warned!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I had better be careful around my house!

Kory Jane said...

YOu can see by all the left over shoes that people have already been attacked and eaten. Be careful Sally.

Becky said...

That's cute and Kory, you crack me up!

Seth and Julie said...

Yikes, what did you do to make them mad?

Dee dee said...

I'm back in town so I'm catching up on past posts. First, I am very proud of you! Especially coming from someone who's not a big fan of veggies. That's my girl! Glad you got the package and find delight in it. Love ya sweetie!

Lisa said...

This problem is way more serious than ants in the mailbox. What are you going to do? Although I must say the artist captured that panther with a more confused look on his face than "Mad"