Before I get to the pictures though I just have to say that I had a great time with my family in Oregon. I wish that Josh and the older kids could have come with me too, but it was kind of fun to have a whole week with just Macy. I forgot how easy it was to have just one kid.
The wedding reception was beautiful. Hot, but beautiful. It was fun to see extended family that I hadn't seen for several years. This is my cousin Shaun and his son Preston. Shaun's wife Janelle was the very talented photographer.
My brother David was the entertainment for the reception. This kid has some very talented fingers. Seriously, his massages are to die for! OK, so he plays the piano pretty good too. Check him out here.
Isn't my grandpa the cutest!!!

Well, I did ask where her belly was!
A very tired bride
I had to post this picture because even though my Dad is smiling at Macy and not for the picture he is smiling which is rare to capture in a picture.
This is Sofie, my sister's friend from Sweden. She is such a fun girl and will forever be famous in our family for coining the phrase "looking nice." I won't go into detail about it, but it will go down in history.


















3 comments:
Thanks again for taking the pictures. They turned out really cute!
Very, very nice pictures Sally!!
Cute pictures. I think you are a great photographer. Macy is so cute. We love you!
Post a Comment