Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Laundry thief/dress up queen

This girl makes it really hard to fold laundry.

This morning after two pairs of panties, one pair of boxers, James' swim trunks, her own swim suit, Samm's night gown and swim suit, and another pair of panties, I had to cut her off.

All I could think of was "I'm Chandler Bing. Could I BE wearing anymore clothes!"

Please tell me I'm not the only one who saw that episode?

4 comments:

Kory Jane said...

Must have missed that episode, but I love her fashion sense. What a cutie. I bet she won't be dressing herself for awhile. As long as you don't leave the house I guess she will be ok!!!

Lisa Anguiano said...

She's a fashionista. Yes I love that episode. My boys used to do the same thing and then when I would make it harder for them to get into the clean clothes they started getting into the dirty ones. Ugh, thank goodness they are over that! But they still love to wear sweatshirts and footie pj's when it's 90 outside. Kids are weird.

Jenn said...

Great minds think alike!

Quin's momma said...

You and your sister's posts cracked me up. Also- that episode is great!