Tuesday, March 17, 2009

slowly but surely

The sewing is coming along.

I finally finished a dress for Samm and have vowed to never make anything with a zipper ever again. OK, I don't really mean that since Samm's Halloween costume will require a zipper but you get what I mean. It was not a fun experience.


It actually turned out pretty cute even with the finagling I had to do.



Don't you just love her pose?!!

8 comments:

Ria said...

I hate zippers too and try to avoid them if at all possible...

Ria said...

Oh, and the dress is cute

Seth and Julie said...

Super cute, as always!

Quin's momma said...

Adorable. I love the bow. Can't wait to see it in person!

Jennifer said...

Sally you are amazing...That dress is absolutely adorable. Samm makes a great model!

Lisa said...

I totally agree with you on the zipper thing. I never get them right. By the way, do you need the machine back. It has been sitting on the table waiting for you but I have never called.

Anonymous said...

I loved the dress on Samm!!!

Lisa Anguiano said...

The dress is so cute! I'm so scared I'm not going to be able to finish my purse. I think I'm going to take some sewing classes.