Yes, I know my blog has been a little drab lately. And I had hoped to have something cute and fun to post today, but unfortunately my stars have not been aligned this week.
On Friday I accidentally downloaded a virus that has pretty much messed up our desk top. Even after buying the $50 software to remove it, we are still infected. The only upside being that our computer was old and crappy anyway.
And on Sunday after our family dinner at the in-laws all the kids went out to play in the back yard so I sent Macy out with them. Only, I forgot that the grill had been used to cook the pork chops. I would post a picture of the damage but it will make your Mommy hearts hurt. Surprisingly though even after six blistered finger tips and a blistered palm she is in a giggly good mood this morning.
So, there you have it. This is my "real" life. Tomorrow I promise to be back to my pretend glamorous life and have something fun or cute for your reading pleasure.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Don't feel bad! I grabbed the curling iron barrel when I was about 2 and had my whole hand swell and blister, but everything turned out just fine! :) I am sure Macy will be fine too. :) Hope you have a better day today!
Next time you're tempted to pay for antivirus software please don't. There are plenty of free antivirus programs available that do as good or better job than even the most expensive.
check out http://avast.com for the one I generally suggest.
As a general rule I never pay for software. Not because I "steal" it, but because the free software alternatives are often even better.
christer
p.s. if you're using internet explorer (the blue E) to get to teh internetz, that is likely the cause of your viruses. http://getfirefox.com
Ben walked on fire when he was 3! We were at my in-laws house an their fire pit was smoldering, little Ben walked into it with his sandals on, got a chunk of burning wood stuck inbetween his shoe and his foot. Oh it was tramatic, almost more for me, he fell asleep right afterwards. Amazing how we survive.
Post a Comment