The wind pushed her around for a little while, but then she resorted to just pushing it herself.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Look at me, I'm big like them.
It was decent weather today, minus the crazy wind, so I let the kids play in the front yard for a while. Macy watched the kids ride their bikes for a few minutes and then saw the little tricycle and got really excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
She is so cute, she looks really excited! Her hair is still really dark, do you think it will go blonde? How fun, I'm glad to see that your snow melted!
She has grown so much. She doesn't look like a baby in those pictures! Too cute.
She looks so darn proud of herself in that first picture. Too cute!
She looks so dang cute on that bike! And melissa is right, her hair is really dark. I never realized that before.
She is too cute!
That first picture is classic!
She is riding bikes and I am still working on getting Miss Chloe to walk.
Ooohh! That first pic says it all...don't you wish you could get that excited over something so simple? She is just adorable!
Post a Comment