These are my sleeping beauties...apparently I'm the only one who suffers from insomnia.



One of Macy's favorite things to do is pound on my keyboard. She usually just stands next to it, but I let her sit on the stool finally and now she runs to it all the time wanting to get up.

This past week was spring break and unfortunately we didn't leave the house much. We did go to the zoo though one day with my sister-in-law Kory and her kids.


After the zoo all the cousins came over to jump on the trampoline with the sprinkler. That only lasted for a little while though because they decided the mud puddle next to the trampoline was a lot more fun.

And Macy chowed down on strawberries the whole time. Good thing her shirt was only $4 at Target. This is also the only picture I have of her poor little bandaged up hand, which is now healing up nicely and no longer requires the bandage.

And after a whole week of playing at home with half the neighborhood over every day our backyard was a disaster. On Saturday I made them go out side and clean it up and I was shocked at how much stuff was out there. I made them pose for a picture and make sad faces because mom was not happy about the mess!

PS. Do you like Samm's outfit? Those are actually Macy's pajama bottoms she is wearing as leggings!
PPS. If you want to see the pictures that were a nightmare to take go here and enter the customer name Sally Rollins


8 comments:
I like how James sleeps with his gun. one can never be too careful.
those were great pictures! And the "pictures that were a nightmare to take" all turned out super cute! James is adorable! Get that boy a modeling career! :)
Oh Sally - I loved ALL the pictures. They are just great although I do have to say that James with the mud is my absolute favorite. What a good mom to take the picture instead of throwing a fit. I love your posts, they are so entertaining.
Your pics from Target came out really cute. I can never seem to get a decent picture of my kids. The photographers don't even seem to try to pose them or anything. Maybe I just have really bad kids?
I really liked the Target photo's. Even if they were torture to take. Very cute kids. So did your bathtub finally drain after washing James off?
i love the mud pic thats cute...sometimes the most fun is at home in your backyard.
jumping on the tramp with the sprinklers? Ok Im jealous! Your pictures turned out great! I know I've said it befor but that James is so stinkin cute... well they all are! I love that Samm wears Macy's pj's for leggings how cute!
I love when I see my family asleep. All my anger and frustrations melt away. Not that I ever get frustrated with John or the boys....
Hey Sally, put my link on your blog. I feel left out. Sheesh.
Post a Comment