I really didn't have any idea what my theme was going to be but Martha Stewart came through for me. If you get her magazine, you will recognize the eggs in my centerpiece. I also don't own any nice place settings, but my mother-in-law was nice enough to lend me some. She was also nice enough to come even though she didn't want to, because I was worried that no one was going to sit at my table. Thanks Betty!
My pictures aren't great, but Betty said that Martha would be proud.





13 comments:
Thanks for coming through for me, Sally. You are the best! I was in love with your centerpiece. Just FABULOUS.
Wow! Those eggs are something else! Everything looked very nice. Good job.
I would have sat at your table if I was there. that is a fancy and very chic table.
Very cute! I am sad I missed it! :) Hope everyone had a good time!
You never cease to amaze me Sally! You are so talented! Your table was gorgeous. I was so impressed with how beautiful all the tables were.
Your table looks beautiful! It is a good thing you make my Mom go to Relief Society. It is good for her.
I am really sorry I didn't come. I was at soccer pratice so I did have an excuse. I forget how much of our evenings are trapped up at the soccer fields. The things we do for our kids eh? I love the eggs though, I am not surprised that your table turned out so cute. Thanks for the zoo fun on Tuesday. We had a blast even if it was crazy.
I personally thought that your table was the best (I am not biased!) I think that the name Sally must mean "talented"!! It also means "hot chick".
It was more than Martha-worthy. It was a true Sally Sensation!
Oh you told my hot chick story, didn't you?!? That's too funny!
You did a great job! I had to do a center piece for RS one time but mine wasn't nearly that cute. Nice workd!
No one sit at your table? Ha, I don't think so! ;) It was very cute but I think people would have sat there with or without the darling decorations!
You did a fabulous job! Another crafty project chalked up by your name! good job!
PS loved the pictures. You definitely worked hard for them b/c they are pic perfect!
Post a Comment