The only dinner I ate tonight was the kid's left over ramen noodles straight from the pan. At 9:00 my stomach was kind enough to remind me that I was in need of sustenance so I ate a bowl of cereal. Not the healthy kind though, I had fruit loops. And, not just your regular sugar shocked fruit loops either, I had fruit loops with marshmallows. Did you even know they make those?
Yikes!
I wish I could say that tomorrow will be better, but I just don't love whole wheat and spinach. I know I'm a disappointment to my mother but I just can't help it. Pizza and chocolate is where it's at!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That is how I have been eating for the past 2 weeks! It is finally catching up to me though, so back to healthy eating and the gym for me! UGH!
Fruit Loops with mallows? Sounds like my cup of tea. I always think I'll try and do better but I never do. I like eating the way I do. Someday I'll regret it though.
This post reminds me of myself, but I only have a newborn not THREE children. I am embarrassed....
I share the same problem so I guess I would be a disappointment to your mom too.
My mom, however is who I blame for my eating because she agrees that pizza and chocolate are where it's at.
you are so freakin' hilarious. i love it. i have totally found myself making meals lately out of my kids' leftover scraps. how nasty and unsatisfying and pathetic is that?!
well if I had your body I'd eat stuff like that too! Only if I do I blow up like a blimp! And that's not attractive! And I think you're funny too!
Post a Comment