Warning, this post is about body parts!
(scene: Samm and James throwing socks at each other in the living room)
James: Oh Samm, I got you in the penis!
Me: Samm doesn't have a penis honey, remember. (We've had the "Mommy why don't you have a penis" talk more than once.)
Samm: Ya, I have a pagina. Paginas are the best!
Me: (I don't know what to say after that so I just leave the room laughing.)
Josh: Did she just say what I think she said?
OK, So was that totally innapropriate to blog about? I just really needed a good laugh last night and Samm came through for me.


13 comments:
Thanks for the good laugh Samm!
I have to agree. I would much rather have a Pagina.
I can not help but think of the sceene from kindergarden cop. so funny!
I also think paginas are best!! Penis are rather ugly.
I agree with Samm. They are a hassel at times, but far superior to the alternative. I would have just laughed, too...what can you say after that??
That's hilarious. When I read your story, I thought of Kindergarten Cop too. Devyn hit her privates on the playground the other day and came to tell me that she just hurt her "nuts". We've had that talk several time too. For Devyn, I think she just likes to say nuts! Maybe when Samm finally gets vagina down, then James will have a venis!
What a chuckle! Thanks Samm.
ha ha that is funny!
Thanks for the laugh. Both Jason and I were cracking up.
I shared your blog at work and the vote there was unanimous - everyone (both male and female) like paginas, so I guess paginas are the best!!!
I can certainly relate. Jacob and I have had the "mommy doesn't have a penis" talk a few times lately, too! Oh the joys of mommyhood! P.S. Isn't if funny how these are the kinds of posts that lead to the most comments??? ;)
i dont know what it would be like to have a "pagina" however, it seems like it would be a lot less of a hassel :P Sally we were all dying over here after i told everyone to read this. Samm says the funniest things, and way to go james for being some good aim
You are such a good blogger. I love it! Kids are seriously so hilarious... thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment