Thursday, January 22, 2009

random side note

Did anyone else see the adorable pillows on Nie the other day? Well, even though I have pledged to not decorate with birds, only because everyone else is not because I don't think it's cute, I fell in love with the yellow birds. Then, today I was looking for a pattern on eBay and I came across that very fabric. In case anyone is interested it is called bird seed by Alexander Henry. Just thought I'd let you know!

2 comments:

Mrs. Cropper said...

you are funny. i liked those pillows, too.

oh and the cool button supposedly helps you not get frizzy or something? is that right?

and your bookshelf and chair look great--you are such a go-getter

and finally--that hide-a-bed fort brought back some serious memories. you and i had some fun childhood sleepovers...

Kate said...

What? It's not to cool you off???

I haven't the slightest clue. Do tell.

I'm afraid I may have lots to learn about hair care from you!