Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quiz question?


Do you know what the cool button on your hair dryer is for?

I'll give you a hint. It's not for cooling yourself off, although I do use it for that some times.

Jenn, your not allowed to answer!

7 comments:

modern myrtle home said...

To lock the hair in place after it's been heat styled. At least that's what Google told me. Wait...was that cheating? ;)

Seth and Julie said...

I have never had a clue what that setting was for and I usually get annoyed if I accidentally push it.

I thought it was to prevent me from causing heat damage to my hair but if I tried to dry my hair with that cool air it would take 5 months.

Jenn said...

oh come one! I could have totally won this one!!
p.s. if I'm not allowed to answer, then google is totally cheating!!

Kory Jane said...

I didn't look at the other comments because I wanted a real guess. I am thinking if you blast with cool air it won't dry your hair out like hot air would. Leave some of the moisture behind in your hair. I have tried to use mine a couple of times, but I get impatient because it takes so much longer to dry.

Jennifer said...

Honestly I had no idea...The only time I ever use my blow dryer at all is because I am cold and want to get warm...lol..Good to know what it does now.

Tricia said...

to de-fog the bathroom mirror? :) I'm curious to see what the real answer is.

Anonymous said...

When you hit your hair with the cool button - you then have a really cool hair style for the rest of the day.