I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
4 comments:
That is so funny. We had forts going all around yesterday too! They are the one thing that will keep all my kids entertained for hours!
We had school yesterday. What is up with that? Seth didn't have work but we still had school. I think we are the only place in the nation.
Nerf guns, friends and a diet coke with lemon!
Coweta actually had school, so I even forgot it was a holiday and checked the mail like ten times....duh.
Post a Comment