Friday, May 30, 2008

Video for the Grandparents

I know I have not been great about posting pictures of Macy or the other two kids, because let's face it, there are so many other things to do. So I decided today to do a little video clip of all the kids, mainly for the grandparents, since they do change so much in such a short time. I love blogging. It is such a fun way to record all the events of our little family.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive how big the kids are getting!! They are adorable! Definately post videos often. I love seeing little Macy. And Samm and James love her so much!! Makayla

The Thompson Family said...

Cute pictures. Macy is adorable. I love her chubby cheeks. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

Anonymous said...

What a cute video!! Samm did great on her dance tonight. I hope that you got to tape it.

melissa said...

Cute kids! I love how Samm kept asking if you could watch it now. lol

Jenn said...

It's amazing how fast they grow. Samm and James are so much older now, and even our babies are already 5 months old!! You have great kids!

P.S. tell Makayla to add me to her blog. I tried to view it but it says I have to be invited.

Sally said...

Makayla- please add Jenn to your blog, and while your at it add me too!