


Macy and cousin Ava

My Grandma and Great Grandpa. This is such a sweet but sad picture to me. I can't imagine how hard it would be for a father to say goodbye to his daughter.

Macy and Uncle Keith

Macy and Grandma. She wasn't really sure about the sand.

It was so much fun to be together with most of my Mom's family and all but my two missionary siblings. Some of my Mom's family I haven't seen since I was a little kid. I wish it could have been under happier circumstances, but I am grateful that I got to see my grandma one more time and say good bye to her. A few days after we left she suffered a stroke and I just got word this evening that she passed away this morning. I am so grateful to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and the knowledge that I will see her again someday and will have the chance to get to know her better.


4 comments:
Sorry I haven't sent you any pictures yet. I need to get them to Keith too.
I love the sunglasses on Macy, they are so cute!
I really had a good time. I'm glad we got to see Grandma one more time.
Yes, you're right- the picture of your grandmas and great-grandpa is so sweet, yet sad at the same time. The other pictures are great. I think Macy's little rolls aka legs look great in the sand.
It looks like you had a good time in Florida. I'm sorry about your grandma, it is so nice that you had a chance to say goodbye tho! Macy sure is a cutie, I love her little rolls, and BTW you look great too!
I'm really sorry you lost your grandmother but I'm glad you were able to create a special family memory. The picture of your grandma and great-grandpa is a very poignant scene. Pretty neat. You and Macy look great on the beach!
Post a Comment