Friday, May 2, 2008
New plan
Well, I couldn't do it. After a couple of really emotional days and a really nice talk with my good friend Heidi, I decided that giving up nursing completely wasn't the right thing for us. I've only nursed Macy once today, but as soon as she looked up at me and smiled I started crying. I'm hoping that as long as I stick with no dairy we can get away with having our morning snuggle/feeding every day. The rest of the day I am more than happy to give her a bottle, but I still need our special time in the mornings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Good for you! You are a good mom! Its worth the sacrifice, because before you know it, little Macy won't be so little
I think you are doing the right thing. For you and for her.
Sally I'm glad to hear you figured out what was best for you and Macy...Nursing isn't easy...I hope no one was judging you about being a good mom for nursing or not...That has nothing to do with being a good mom...I have seen you with your kids I know you are an awesome mother! Good luck with the feedings...Glad Macy will take a bottle for you!
Oh good, it's the best of both worlds! You can nurse, and Josh can help feed with the bottle. There are some major upsides to bottle feeding!
Bless your heart. You know I empathize with you about that internal struggle. I'm glad you will have the best of both worlds with this plan. You go girl!
I'm glad you have a plan for feeding that baby girl of yours. Heaven knows her little rolls should not suffer! They are so cute!
Also- was that a hint of sarcasm I detected regarding my hair in high school???
Post a Comment