Saturday, May 10, 2008

Nothing New

I don't have anything exciting to blog about today, but I did get a new camera for Mother's day which is pretty exciting to me, so I thought I would post a few pictures of the kids.


Samm fixed her own hair today. Isn't it great?! I thought she did such a good job that I didn't even touch it before we left the house.



Waiting in line at Wal-Mart. Yeah, we were the dorks snapping pictures inside the store.

Macy and her drool. She goes through multiple bibs every day.

4 comments:

Kate said...

What cute kids you have! Samm's hair is lovely!

melissa said...

You definately have some cute kids. I really think James is the cutest little boy ever. And I can really say that since I don't have a boy of my own lol

Jenn said...

Samm's hair is so awesome! I can't wait until she decides to do make-up! :)

Thor'sblog said...

I now have a blog http://thorstuff.blogspot.com/