Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I can't believe the competition is almost here

Well, in two more years that is. ( Sorry, only my family gets it. Just know I am totally mocking myself.)

Today Josh took his very last final ever! This is a huge deal people. In exactly two weeks and five days we will be celebrating 8 happy, sad, crazy, emotional, fun years of marriage, and in those 8 years, all Josh has done is take finals.

I thought starting medical school was a big step, but now that he is moving beyond bookwork it has finally hit me that we are going to have a real non student life someday.

I can hardly even express how relieved and proud I am that "the competition is almost here." Josh has worked so hard to get to here. The school work alone was hard enough, but keeping a happy family intact while doing it is also quite an accomplishment. I LOVE YOU!!!!

4 comments:

Keith said...

Congrats to both of you

Jenn said...

Yeah! The competition is almost here!!! And before you know it you'll be saying "I can't believe the competition is over!"

Anna-Kare said...

Congratulations on a HUGE accomplishment for you both. What he has undertaken is huge but what you have undertaken in supporting him and taking care of your sweet family is just as huge. Congratulations to you both in coming this far. And good luck with the rest that is soon to follow.

:) I'll bet you didn't know that I read your blog!

Jenn said...

P.S. you need to update your biggest loser contest!