Monday, May 26, 2008

Eight Years!!

Today Josh and I have been married for exactly eight years. Where has the time gone? Really, where is it cause we can't remember?! We did decide though that it must mean that it has been a really great eight years, because the time always flies when your having fun! I was going to come up with some sort of clever, sappy post to mark this occasion, but that's really just not us. So instead here is a little photo stroll down memory lane. Sorry they're so tiny.




This sexy gettup was for a dance.




OK, so I do have to get a little bit sentimental and sappy because it is my anniversary and I just really Love this guy!


So, I just wanted to say Thank You for a wonderful amazing life, for three beautiful children, and for helping me realize the kind of person I could be. There is no one I would rather spend eternity with!



PS. As sort of a funny little side note about us...At the beginning of the school year Josh and his roommates all banded together and decided on a no dating dorm girls rule. Josh was definitely the one heading it all up, and about a week later he picked me up at my dorm and we went on our first date.

7 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute story Sally. I also love the pictures.

Jenn said...

I remembered last night at 10:00 that it was your anniversary but decided it was a little late to call. Sorry about that.
I still remember the day I met Josh. Mom took me to the airport to "pick up a client" but you walked off the plane with Josh. It was a fun surprise.
Happy Anniversary!!

Real Life Roberts said...

HAPPY 8TH!! WOW! You guys are a great couple!

melissa said...

Awe happy Anniversary! Cute pictures

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the stroll down memory lane :) Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! You are an amazing family and we miss you so much!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you picked my son to spend eternity with!!!