Thanks everyone for your suggestions on swimsuits. I did some online looking and found some cute ones at all the places suggested. Here is my next question though. What do you think about skirted bottoms. I keep thinking about when I was a kid and the moms who were trying to hide their hips would wear those one piece suits with big skirts on them. Lately I've been seeing some pretty cute ones, but the skirts are much shorter, and I'm not sure if they are only for cute little 16 year olds.
PS. Delias.com has some cute one pieces that are long torso if anyone is looking.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I noticed the skirts are back in style too. I got one and I like it a lot. I bought a long torso suit from Gap and it still didn't look right.
The one I ordered from Target a while back fit me the cutest and I kept it. It's a tankini too. The other ones I ordered were from Layers clothing but I didn't like them at all. Turns out the one from Target was more modest. Ironic since Layers is supposed to be a modest clothing store. And my Target one was WAY cheaper. I think skirts can be really cute. Just go with looks good on you. But I'm betting most everything looks cute on your lanky bod!
I like the skirt thing too. On someone as skinny as you, you could definately pull it off!!
are you saying I am old and I need to cover my hips? J/K. My new one I got at Ross's has a built in skirt and I love it. It fits so cute and does not look grandmaish at all. I say go for it and see how it looks.
Post a Comment