Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Things are looking up

For some reason, the last several days I have been feeling a little bit blue. No major incidents to speak of, just hormonal stuff I think. However, I got to play hair this afternoon which is always fun. Then I went to young womens and had a nice chat with a good friend. I scheduled some more hair fun for tommorrow with that good friend. And now I am daydreaming about finally using my Christmas present for this...

And a little bit of this...


I think I'll wait though until after I spend a week in Florida with my Mom and Sister and after I come back from a week in Cancun with all of Josh's family (minus the kids.)

Yes, I am definitely feeling much better this evening.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm jealous of all your fun trips! It is always fun to have something exciting to look forward to like that. It always helps with the blues. All I am looking forward to is birthing this baby ASAP!!

Quin's momma said...

I am so jealous of your upcoming trips! Can you pack me and bring me along as well??

I'm glad that someone else was let in after first being on a waiting list. There is hope!!!