Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Big is Beautiful

Macy had her two month checkup today (she's actually 2 1/2 months I'm just a little behind.) and my big girl weighed in at a whopping 14lbs! I should have known something was up when we left the hospital and she had already put on some weight. I have to say though, she is a beautiful 14lbs. She also started sleeping through the night last week. Hurray for eight hours of sleep!


6 comments:

Kate said...

ok I'm very jealous...Charlie doesn't sleep through the night I don't know what his deal is!!!! Enjoy those eight hours!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sally! That is just one beautiful baby. I love those pictures.

The Thompson Family said...

I can't believe how much she has grown since I last saw her. She is so adorable. We miss and love you guys.
Jason and Stacey

Jenn said...

So cute! I love the double chin. What did you expect though? Your other two were chunky too!

melissa said...

She is really cute! I think chubby babies are just the cutest!

Jennifer said...

Sally she is adorable...That is so great that she is sleeping through the night!