Can you have spirit week in preschool? Apparently the answer is yes. I decided that I would be a fun mom though and roll with it. Today was crazy shoe day, so instead of just having Samm wear two different shoes like all the otherboring moms, I got out the hot glue gun and let Samm go to work. She did a pretty dang good job too.
And we did some meditating today as well, just to relieve a little bit of stress.
She looked just like a little budda baby, with the pose and all. What a cutie. Was that great to go grocery shopping with no kids today? Hopefully we will have girls night at Danielle's on Thursday night. Hope to see ya there if so....
You always try to play it so subtle and down low Sally, but you are such a creative Mom with lots of energy to do fun things! I admire you. My poor kids...
What a cool mom you are! Lucky kids. Macy is so cute and big I can't believe it. I can't wait to see you in Florida and get pics of Ava and Macy again.
P.S. for someone like me (and you) who isn't a big fan of red meat, the brisket is actually really good. And, if you like the crock pot a lot you should try the angel chicken recipe. It's really good!
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
6 comments:
She looked just like a little budda baby, with the pose and all. What a cutie. Was that great to go grocery shopping with no kids today? Hopefully we will have girls night at Danielle's on Thursday night. Hope to see ya there if so....
Look what a fun mom you are! And that Macy is getting so big! Can those rolls be any cuter! Darn babies grow up so fast!
I can't believe how much Macy has grown since the last time I have seen her. She is so cute. I am also impressed with Samm's shoes.
You always try to play it so subtle and down low Sally, but you are such a creative Mom with lots of energy to do fun things! I admire you. My poor kids...
I just love posts and pictures!!! They are so great.
What a cool mom you are! Lucky kids.
Macy is so cute and big I can't believe it. I can't wait to see you in Florida and get pics of Ava and Macy again.
P.S. for someone like me (and you) who isn't a big fan of red meat, the brisket is actually really good. And, if you like the crock pot a lot you should try the angel chicken recipe. It's really good!
Post a Comment