This was my constant struggle with Cameron too! James and he are from the same genotype I swear! It gets so much better...the lover in them takes over more and the fighter learns temperence and some restraint.
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
3 comments:
Well, he may be trouble, but he still is cute!
No! James could never cause that much trouble! I'm surprised he hasn't been give the "best behavior of the month" award yet. :)
This was my constant struggle with Cameron too! James and he are from the same genotype I swear! It gets so much better...the lover in them takes over more and the fighter learns temperence and some restraint.
Post a Comment