I was officially in my first car accident this afternoon. Really it was more like a bump, but the car behind me did make contact with our car. It really made me glad I drive a huge 7 passenger gas guzzler, because there's not so much as a scratch on our car. The other lady did have a few marks on her bumper but no real damage was done. Josh is slightly annoyed because I didn't get her info. But, there was a car in front of me that had broken down so I had already sat through several green lights and all I was thinking about was that I was going to be late picking up Samm from school. Yes I know it was irresponsible of me, but I can't do anything about it now. And now a few hours later I think Josh is going to be a little more than slightly annoyed when I tell him my neck is feeling a little bit tight. I guess I should probably take the kids into the doctor just to get them checked out.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh no! that stinks. at least it wasn't your fault. And I am with you on the driving a big car thing. I like being up where I can see. Hope your neck feels better.
I am sorry!! Hopefully your neck won't feel too awful. If we need to reschedule tomorrow just let me know. We can do it another time. I will call you.
Sally - Josh drove our car into a ditch one time and Linne's boss came and pulled him out. He never told us but the boss did. We let him know that we knew. I would of done the same if there was no damage to my car.
Some lady in a motor home backed in to beau a couple weeks ago at weber, there was no damage so we just went on our way!
Post a Comment